Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



OK, so I've been reading MckMama's blog for a long time now, but this is my very first "Not Me Monday" post. I can no longer resist joining in on the fun!

I did not spend the early part of this week seriously PMS-ing and being totally mean and nasty to everyone around. This was not the laziest week I've spent in a while, either. I did not put off starting Jun's quilt in order to spend more time playing "Little Big Planet" on the PS3 than doing any other activity this week.

While going for the paper at the convenience store just up the road, I certainly did not jump out of the car in a tank dress and nothing else just because it was still really early in the morning. I also did not become hooked on Cherry Dr. Pepper available at said store.

My mailbox did not contain a CD that I did not win from Becky over at Sarah Smith's Spot and Smithellaneous. It did not contain one of my favorite hymns ever, either.

I did not get so incredibly bored this week because of no school or work that I took the kids to town for an ice cream cone. I certainly did not pay for the ice cream with $10 my former co-worker gave me for babysitting one day even though I didn't want paid because it was such a treat to keep her 3 month-old cutie.

Finally, I absolutely, unquestionably, and without doubt did not send my 17 year-old daughter to Wal-Mart to get groceries for me because I was definitely not too lazy to do it myself.

Now, head over to My Charming Kids to see what everyone else did not do this week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting to be mentioned in your very first "Not Me Monday." Sarah and I are honored! :-)

Blessings,
Becky

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com