Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Inconsistent

I am so hopeless when it comes to blogging regularly. I don't know why I keep one up; just because I like to babble, I suppose. There's rarely anyone home to babble to so I babble to the vast emptiness of the internet.

Jun's quilt top is nearly finished. It would already be finished if I didn't hate using the iron so much. Yes, I have put off sewing the strips together just because I have to press the seams. I hate ironing that much.

In the meantime, while I've been busy not finishing the quilt top, I have begun a pale pink baby afghan that is gorgeous in some shimmery baby yarn. It is probably about one-quarter finished. I also read Eclipse, the third book in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. I know these books were originally intended for the teen audience, but butter my butt and call me biscuit...how I love them. I don't know exactly what the pull for us adult readers is toward this story but I know for a fact I am not the only grown up woman who adores them.

Okie dokie, back to stitching now.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com