Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Beginning

So, I received my Praxis scores in the mail yesterday. I passed. My acceptance into the teacher education program at Mars Hill College depended on this very test; therefore, it feels as if I am entering a new phase in life. From this point on, my education will center around learning the skills needed to be a successful teacher; more specifically, a special education teacher. With this new direction, I feel the need to begin reflecting on where I've been and, more importantly, to chronicle where I am going--if for no other reason than creating a personal journal of my thoughts.

This is where the journal (the new journey) begins. I hope that when it ends, my life will prove to have made some small difference somewhere along the way.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com